Hello and welcome...

03:04 Edit This 0 Comments »
Hello everyone,

This blog has been set up as a basic guide to materials and methods used in Jewellery making. I will start off by adding descriptions of basic materials, photographs of what they look like and discussion on how they can be used with some examples.

I have only decided to do this so this blog may be a work in progress for a little while but hopefully it will become a useful resource and reference tool for those who are new to jewellery making and I also hope to add some more complex tutorials for those who are experienced jewellery makers and looking for something a little more challenging.

Please let me know of any things you would like to see on here as I am only 1 person and I am bound to forget something!

I think thats all for now, keep checking back as I will be adding to this daily :)

Aims x

Oh and if you are looking for something else to do then you can always pop over to my craft blog at Jewellery Gems or my wesbite Jewellery Gems by Aimée ;)

0 comments: